Thursday, March 10, 2011

This masterpiece will tear you apart.

I drank (ice lemon) tea. I wore my Where's Muthu shirt paired with my comfy denim shorts. I said 'please' to Joshua when I asked for his help to carry stuff for me and 'thank you' to the aunty who wrapped up the birthday cake so nicely. I didn't tell Chong I love him in the end, but I told Joelle I love her, because it's true, I do. I had dessert first; Hot fudge brownie with Ferrero Nutella gelato ice cream. I didn't even have lunch anyway. I forgot to catch the sunset, but I'll make it up tomorrow :/ I wore my Aqua Lily perfume. I smiled, a lot, especially when Sha and I played with Cameroid. I didn't read a book, but I read blogs. I didn't cook or bake for anyone, but I bought a belated birthday cake for JJ. I didn't watch a good film, but I found a good song. I wished myself a lovely day, and my wish came true.






No comments:

Post a Comment