Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The life of hunger

I just turned to the first page of the book I borrowed from the library 1342512512452 days ago and the return deadline's tomorrow. Faaaarkmylife. For every three lines, I've to stop and dictionary.com every complex word I see. Let's see if you know what tautologous, dereliction, paraphernalia, insular, gobbledygook, vagaries, ennui, patronym, preverse, motif, veritable, effigies, propitious, baobabs or pejorative means. Those are only from up to page 3 fyi. At this rate, I think I'll only be at chapter 5 by the end of the day, that is if I don't pause at all, which is i-m-p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e. Faaaarkmylife harder. But guess what? I bet an arm that Fel can do it within a few hours. Y wo sh0 noobz? :(

Home, is where there's someone thinking about you. So come Home now, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment