Wednesday, March 23, 2011

When you're not around I wish somehow that you can feel me.

Woke up at 2-ish after being lectured by Tonkatsu for cancelling my schedule, but whatever. Hate that woman. As annoying as a loose thread on my shorts that dangles and tickles my leg.

Found Brandon at a corner of Borders, dropped by Mac's for a quick bite, saw a couple of 4F'11 girls at the bus stop and Kaini stopped to kope my fries like three times (so cute lah, that girl), rotted at Keith's house while torturing him by plucking his leg hair (for a good reason) and watching Youtube videos like the parody of 'Friday', 'Saturday' (alarm clock's ringing 'cause it's an alarm HAHAH), Faus grew addicted to 'Friday', dinner at Banquet, spent the remaining of the night at Timezone where they spent ten bucks on the machine trying to win the PSP (but Faus was really good), tripped and broke my favourite pair of sandals, hide(from me)-and-seek at the bus stop and I chased Brandon barefooted.

Fun, fun, fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment