Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 3 - Your favourite television programme.

(Shall skip Day 2 first until after I've pierced my 2nd and a probable 3rd piercing on Saturday with my bbgs. ^^)

I've stopped watching television programmes ever since primary 5, so there isn't much I can choose from, but I'd say my favourite television programme would be 流星花园 (Taiwanese version), with F4 and 大S as the main casts, 'cause it left me with the deepest impact. I cried whenever 道明寺 and 董杉菜 couldn't be together. I'd play the songs from the OST daily, especially 情非得已 by Harlem Yu and Make A Wish by 仔仔. I remember how I'd struggle to keep my eyes open until 10pm just to catch the episode, but of course, times have changed and 3am is the new 10pm. I'd struggle to sleep instead now. Oh, and I'd record the episode too for back up just in case I fall asleep halfway, which I always do.

Second favourite would be 西街少年 (casted by 5566)!

And yes, I love Taiwanese drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment