Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 7 - How you came across tumblr, and how your life changed since joining.

I can't recall how I came across tumblr. All I remember is that all of a sudden, tumblr became the hot topic, but I was like, "Meh, what's so fun about reblogging pictures?"

Early this year, I happened to have a casual conversation with Daniel about his artworks, so I suggested for him to create a tumblr as a gallery to post up his artworks for others to reblog, and at the same time, I was tempted to create one for myself. Moreover, everything else on the internet was starting to be a bore, so I resorted to something new to keep me entertained.

It changed my life for a month, but I'm not saying how. I wish I hadn't created tumblr, yet I don't regret it. It's complicated, really.


No comments:

Post a Comment