Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 4 - Write about your closest friend(s).


Felicia: I like how she's not afraid of being herself and her strong-hearted personality. I've never known a girl so special like her. #thatonefriend who indirectly insulted me on the first day of school, but #thatonefriend I'll remember for as long as I live.

Joelle: She takes on a double job of being a listening ear and an advisor. Need I say more?

Jiaying: This girl has been so busy with her boyfriend and Idk what lately. Haven't seen her for so long that I've forgotten how laughing at her lame jokes/comments feels like. Ng Jia Ying, come back to us already.


The Family: There's Keith, Brandon, Ryan, Zhukang, Adam, Azkhairy, Faustina, Wencai, Chernyue, Jay, Stella G, Stella K, Huimin, Germaine, Humaira, Badai, Clement, Yanzhou and Jiyu. We come from different backgrounds, we have our own lives to lead and some of us don't even meet for weeks, but no matter how different or far apart we are, we share something in common, and that's how it feels to have friends that are like family.

(not really an appropriate picture but it's the only one with all of four of you)

Junjie: We don't have HTHTs, we bicker at the sight of each other, we call each other names always, but we're still tight. So happy that I didn't lose you. Love chu, PB :)

Joshua: "I don't want you to smile for me, or any of your friends for that matter. I want you to smile for yourself, because you're happy with who you are, because you know that so many people love you for who you are and because you don't need to change anything about yourself. Don't smile for me 'cause I don't want that."

These words mean a lot to me. Thank you, for being the only one who tells me to smile, but not for them. Thank you, for staying by me and being a pig with me, instead of minding that I'm one.

Wingleng: I miss you, Lummy. Haven't had a proper conversation with you for quite awhile. Breakfast someday?

Shannon: Idk how we even got close in the first place at all, but you'll always make my day. Ok, actually I do remember how we got close. It started out when you started hitting my head with a paper bat during one of those sec 1 assembly days. Whaaafork?! Absolutely random, but I'm glad it happened.


Jux Keydingz: Every single one of you, I love; Stella, Zul, Bertrand, Hajar, Felicia, Alita, Taiming, Jianhao, Chongwei (who's not in the picture). We're faded and gone, but thnk fr th mmrs. I still enjoy your company most.

Gerald: Although I haven't seen his retarded face for a couple of months, we do still communicate on a nightly basis on msn/fb. He'd tell me about his problems, and I'd tell him about mine. It amazes me how we can still keep this friendship going even when we don't hang out at all. But, I'll finally be meeting him the week after next. Gon' greet him with a great, big hug fo'sho. See you soon, b.

No comments:

Post a Comment