Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Miles don't mean anything


And I've been unable to get you away to talk about the things I wish I could say.
Do you know your worth? Because everyday I pray for your words.

Zhuks rang me halfway through dindin just now telling me that he, Brandon and Ryan were rotting at Roxy Sqaure, so I went over to cure join in their boredom. Their attempt to hide from me was a terrible failure 'cause I could hear Brandon talking so loudly from afar. -.- I don't know how or when but it became 'S' for leader, so I suggested to lepak at ECP. The journey there could've taken us fifteen minutes but they made it last an hour 'cause they kept pangsehing me halfway and I had to stop a gazillion times to look for or run after them. Stopped for 1for1 bbt too, but the pearls tasted horrible.

At ECP, Brandon and Ryan sat on the breakwaters while Zhuks and I hung around along the coast while having a mini sand barrier building competition to protect us from the rising tides. Zhuks' barrier was like an undefeated fortress while mine was as fragile as egg shell. Collapsed after one big wave :( Brandon and Ryan finally decided to quite gaying around on their own and came down to join us. All four us merged forces and built this super massive sand barrier. Undefeated champion ^^... which was eventually still defeated after a few big waves. And then we attempted to built this single-boob-looking structure in the middle of nowhere, but there was severe undercutting due to the waves, so our mission failed once again. Keith joined us shortly after. Continued the night rotting by the beach, but the breeze was shiok.

Oh, and Zhuks' slippers got swept away by the waves so he went home barefooted. HAHAH. What an eventful night :)

P/s: I have bites all over me and my thighs have been aching.

No comments:

Post a Comment